Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the development and implementation of marketing plans for acquiring new customers in the corporate space and formulate acquisition initiatives.
- Acquisition and Handling a group of HNI( High Net Worth Exclusive) and UHNIs Clients
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Deepen the relationship by Cross selling to mapped broking clients and Services according to Customer Needs
- Address HNI and ultra HNI clients for investment requirements, through exclusive product bouquet and superior and seamless service delivery to assist client in achieving his short term and long term investment goals via proper profiling and offering of Debt products, Structures, Equities, MFs and Fund based Real Estate products and other Investment products.
- To Enhance & Retain customer profitability by capturing larger share of Wallet Ensure profitability of the portfolio: Generate high Income per Customer
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria through cross-referencing
Required Candidate profileEducation Qualification: Any gradudate/ Post Graduate
Location: Indore/ Mumbai/ Pune
Product: Mutual Fund/ Investment Products
CTC : Best in Industry
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Array Management Consultants
Array Management Consultants, established in 2009, is a powerful recruitment & executive search company. Array specializes in understanding the needs of both clients and candidates. We are connected to our companies Pan India providing the best quality services at every step of their organization.
Array is a team of experienced recruitment professionals, who labors through the variables and mundane task associated with the hiring process, thus enabling our clients to focus on their business. Array includes consultants for a wide range of sectors ranging from Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology and construction to retail, telecom , finance, banking , and so on.