Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensured Legal Collections/Recovery for secured loan ./ unsecured loans across Have to Handle the Legal collections with a team of direct employees and outsourced agencies.
- Have Ensure the adherence of audit and compliance policies for outsourced agencies & direct employees.
- Evaluate the legal issues related to collections and risk with effective review system.
- Manage effective collections with the help of Legal tools like - Section ‘138’, ‘section 156’, Section ‘9’, Execution petition, Arbitration proceedings, Sarfeasi and Lok Adalat initiation etc.,
- Play the catalyst role between collection & RCU for the better portfolio management.
- Raised investigations against the Fraud cases and skip cases reported.
- Scrutinized various MIS related to Performance, Delinquency Strategy Bounce Ratio, etc.
- Evaluate the credit policies and assessments tools for random case studies when the account hits delinquency.
- Introduced Legal Vendor and forwarded MIS to the Senior Management.
- Conversant with all branches of Law, operating as Legal Consultants in the field of Dispute Resolution and Litigation, Reality and General Practice, Intellectual Property, Finance and Tax Technology, Corporate and Business, Arbitration
- Handling Litigation, Drafting documents, due diligence of Security documents & advice on execution, Attending courts/authorities, liasioning with local lawyers/counsels, file applicable cases, execute Awards/Summons/Warrants, supporting collections and recoveries, provide timely resolution of cases, handling NCLT and account level investigation for speedy recoveries etc.
- Good drafting, legal acumen and communication skills is MUST.
Array Management Consultants
Array Management Consultants, established in 2009, is a powerful recruitment & executive search company. Array specializes in understanding the needs of both clients and candidates. We are connected to our companies Pan India providing the best quality services at every step of their organization.
Array is a team of experienced recruitment professionals, who labors through the variables and mundane task associated with the hiring process, thus enabling our clients to focus on their business. Array includes consultants for a wide range of sectors ranging from Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology and construction to retail, telecom , finance, banking , and so on.