- Responsible to gather the hiring requirement of the company and develop Talent Acquisition strategies
- Managing end-to-end talent acquisition for the allocated territory
- Determining current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Identify channel source mix to close position across different levels within prescribed TAT
- Actively engage stakeholders in the recruitment process and allied activities
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, campus recruitments & other events for recruitment as well as employer branding activity
- Create, update and share recruitment related MIS, analyze cost per hire and work on strategies to minimize it
- Collaboration with Regional HR and Location Admins to facilitate recruitment at respective location.
- Work on talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing
- Experience in handling Employee Referral process & Vendor management
Desired Candidate Profile Desired candidate eligibility:
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Excellent negotiation and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Array Management Consultants
Array Management Consultants, established in 2009, is a powerful recruitment & executive search company. Array specializes in understanding the needs of both clients and candidates. We are connected to our companies Pan India providing the best quality services at every step of their organization.
Array is a team of experienced recruitment professionals, who labors through the variables and mundane task associated with the hiring process, thus enabling our clients to focus on their business. Array includes consultants for a wide range of sectors ranging from Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology and construction to retail, telecom , finance, banking , and so on.