1. To understand the gap of training needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
2. To design and develop the training and development programs
3. To prepare the Training Budget
4. To prepare Induction modules for new joiners
5. To impart behavioural and product training
6. To develop contents for E-Modules
7. To ensure for Monthly Training Dash Boards are made.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Array Management Consultants
Array Management Consultants, established in 2009, is a powerful recruitment & executive search company. Array specializes in understanding the needs of both clients and candidates. We are connected to our companies Pan India providing the best quality services at every step of their organization.