The Position: As a Cluster Manager, you will be required to Visit Merchants, Retailers and SMEs. Task will be to establish the new loan product in its niche segment and maximize the benefit of a first entrant in its space.
1. To prepare action plans individually for effective sales leads generation, prospects, referrals and fulfilment.
2. Recruiting & Managing Direct Sales team for Merchant Acquisition.
3. On-field and Off-field and motivation of DST Executives.
4. Monitoring sales calls of DST Executives and visiting customers alongwith his team.
5. Direct acquisition of key customers.
6. Consistent achievement of monthly sales targets.
7. To maintain accurate DSR.
8. To provide timely feedback for improving sales productivity of team.
9. To handle customer complaints and to take appropriate action to resolve them.
Skills and Competencies
Excellent sales and negotiation skills
The ability to motivate and lead a team
Lending background preferable.
Merchant Acquisition background preferred though not essential.
Good communication and 'people skills'
The ability to work calmly under pressure
IT Savvy, should have a working knowledge of MS office
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Area / Territory Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time